GRBid is a Marketplace Auctions theme suitable for any business like Antiques, Electronics, Stamps, Vehicles, Watches, Equipment and more. . It will help you manage and monetize any online marketplace and auction site!
Overview and Features:
- Works with latest WordPress and WooCommerce (and previous versions)
- Fully integration into WooCommerce
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate
- Well organized & clean code
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- First Class customer support by a talented team.
- Online documentation
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail.
- Theme options powered by native WordPress Customizer
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes.
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy / auto bidding
- User’s “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering and sorting in product list (wp-admin)
- Child theme ready
- Works with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce
- Translation ready, WPML compatible, PO file available for translations.
- RTL (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi..) languages supported.
- Multi Currency Ready – via Multi Currency for WooCommerce
- Contact forms
- Custom 404 page template
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started)
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Auction history in wp-admin – CSV and Excel export for single auction history with sortable columns
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- One-click importer
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Coded for speed and SEO.